Hello, we look forward to welcoming you to the team.
No current vacancies
Here’s what we need in customer service assistant.
In a nutshell
You’ll naturally enjoy working in a dynamic environment and with support and training, you’ll provide outstanding customer service. Through your knowledgeable and friendly approach, you’ll ensure excellent levels of service are consistently delivered, to build and develop long-lasting relationships with our customers.
What you’ll be doing
- Ensuring outstanding customer service is delivered at all times
- Answering inbound calls from customers relating to any aspect of our services
- The first point of contact, ensuring you solve all queries efficiently and effectively for each customer
- Computer literate with an ability to work at pace whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Assisting with administration tasks as required
- Efficiently dealing with customer complaints, delivering resolutions and ensuring customer satisfaction throughout
- Proactively developing the necessary knowledge and skills needed to achieve successful delivery and provide accurate information to customers and colleagues
- Working with colleagues across the organisation to provide outstanding customer service and customer satisfaction at all times
- Providing fair outcomes to all our customers
- Producing intuitive shop displays relevant to the season and offers while ensuring the branch is kept clean to high standards
What skills you’ll need
- Contact centre experience (desirable)
- Strong customer focus
- Good oral communication with a professional telephone manner
- A friendly and outgoing personality with the ability to work in a team environment
- PC literacy
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good relationship management skills